Clarissa is consistently passionate about providing quality legal advice to support successful outcomes for clients. Clarissa was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW on 16 August 2019, and has worked across a broad cross section of legal areas in commercial law, employment law, and dispute resolution.
Efficient and effective, Clarissa listens and works with you to achieve the best possible outcomes. Her approachability, professionalism, and integrity drive her ability to support clients.
Whether you have a passion or a problem, Clarissa can assist you with your commercial, business, and employment needs.
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial and Business Law
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Employment Law
- Bachelor of Arts (2015)
- Bachelor of Laws (2019)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (2019)
- College of Law Certificate of Legal Business Skills (2019)
- Admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted as a Lawyer of the High Court of Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Women Lawyers Association of New South Wales
- Junior Chambers International (JCI Illawarra and JCI Australia)
- Wollondilly Women in Business
- Macarthur Law Society
- CQUniversity 2023 Alumnus of the Year for Early Career Achievement
- Finalist in the Category of “Rising Star of the Year – SME Law” in the Lawyers Weekly Women In Law Awards 2022
- Finalist in the Category of “Commercial” in the Lawyers Weekly 30 under 30 Awards 2022
- Finalist in the Category of “Rising Star of the Year – SME Law” in the Lawyers Weekly Women In Law Awards 2021
- Finalist in the Category of “Commercial” in the Lawyers Weekly 30 under 30 Awards 2021
NSW Women Lawyers Achievement Awards Finalist Regional Lawyer of the Year (Clarissa Sempel)
Southern Highlands Office: 87 Main Street, Mittagong, NSW 2575
Picton Office: 13e/150-158 Argyle St, Picton NSW 2571
PO BOX: PO Box 150, Mittagong, NSW 2575
Phone: (02) 4872 4004
Fax: (02) 4872 4216
Visit our Southern Highlands NSW Firm:
Visiting Our Lawyers office in the Southern Highlands can be an excuse to relax and experience Australia's most beautiful destination. The Southern Highlands, also known locally as the Highlands, is an area of New South Wales located 110 kilometres south-west of Sydney. Governed by the local government area of Wingecarribee Shire, this region is considered a major wine-producing area of the state. With a range of commercial towns, such as Mittagong, Bowral, Moss Vale, Bundanoon and Robertson, as well as Berrima - a historically significant town - the Southern Highlands is made up of a vast selection of villages and residential areas. Burradoo, Sutton Forest, Colo Vale, Avoca, Yerrinbool, Exeter and Welby are just some of the many villages that make up this remarkable and beautiful region.